As an Environmental Consultancy and Education Provider, Eco Educate is passionate about supporting more schools to be aligned with best practices for Environmental Management and Education for Sustainability (EfS) within the curriculum.
We believe in the power of quality education to drive local and global change in our world and our mission is to support more educators, students and communities on this journey. If you’d like to know more about our programs get in touch with our friendly team of experts who are happy to discuss the needs of your school or institution!
Eco Educate has designed a plethora of quality educational programs and resources that help bring sustainability to life in the primary and secondary school setting. Check out the opportunities below and get in touch for more information!
Looking for structured support for your Eco Club? The Eco Club Essentials program supports your school environmental club to build intentionality and have a consistent, impactful presence across the whole school community.
- Guides students through a year of thought-provoking content including 52+ weekly ‘eco’ Hacks!
- Suitable for both primary and secondary schools
- Supports students as environmental leaders and challenges them to step up in their school to further sustainability education and action!
- Takes a holistic, global approach to areas of sustainability, including topics of: food, water, waste, energy, procurement, environment, & community.
- Provides the environmental club with a ‘year book’ to record all initiatives, learnings and teaching over their year and keep account of the school’s progress for future years.
The School Environmental Management Plan (SEMP) is a comprehensive strategy that delivers on your school’s intentions in environmental education and management. The goal of the SEMP is to apply principles of ecologically sustainable development and align Australian curriculum outcomes to all current and future school activities.
Our experienced consultants work with schools to establish and record their intentional environmental vision and action plan to collate all initiatives into an organized and intentional publication that can be easily shared across the school network.
educators with the information, practices and mindset they need to bring solution-focused approaches to sustainability into the classroom and wider school community. Programs are tailored the client, so get in touch today.
– Claire Reynish, Junior School Co-Ordinator, Somerville House