GLAD® to Recycle Schools Challenge
Eco Educate, TerraCycle & GLAD® have partnered together to bring new waste solutions into more Australian schools with the GLAD® to Recycle Challenge.
Participation in this school competition is entirely free and comes with the following inclusions:
- A FREE TerraCycle / GLAD® /Eco Educate collection box for your School Recycling Collection Hub! (supplied only to the first 50 schools to register)
- 5 x classroom lessons helping your school educate for sustainability – (Access Lesson 1!)’.
- The waste hierarchy
- Conducting a lunchbox audit & exploring strategies to avoid waste
- How to set up a School Recycling Collection Hub and get your community involved
- How to participate in the GLAD® to Recycle Challenge and have a chance to win the amazing prize for your school – a recycled plastic garden bed, Subpod® In-Garden Compost System and Bunnings Warehouse voucher!
This competition is open to Australian primary and secondary schools. Educational materials are suitable for years 3-12.The challenge can be targeted to a school year level, classroom or the school’s Eco Club. To be eligible, schools must:
- Be registered with the respective school registration authority in each State or Territory; and
- Provide the email address used for the school’s TerraCycle account.
How to register?
The Term 3 challenge is currently receiving registrations, starting 12st July, 2021. To register please complete the form below: